November 4th:I got stuck on this one. 😕 Don’t look at a calendar. Don’t judge!
10 interesting facts about yourself
1. I find Egyptology fascinating! The stories of the people and the royalty. Their religious beliefs. The architecture, statues, and art work. It’s all so amazing!
2. The phrase “I live in my own little world, but it’s ok, they like me here.” Is fact for me. I treat other’s the way I would like to be treated, even when they don’t deserve it. I believe that there is no such thing as a last chance. There is good in everyone and everything. You just have to be willing to look for it.
3. My right arm is permanently branded by a waffle iron. I used to work at Perkins. While walking through the kitchen one day I slipped and caught myself on a hot waffle iron. Roughly 20 years later, and possibly for the rest of my life, I have the image of a round waffle on my arm. Fun times people. Fun times.
4. I intend to become a vampire and never die. 🙂
5. If I could read every book ever written I would.
6. I could watch sappy Christmas movies all year round!
7. When I grow up I want to be Nicole Curtis from the HGTV show “Rehab Addict”. And she stole my phrase about old buildings saying “make me beautiful again!”.
8. I really want to believe in God. However, every time I start questioning everything and I realize that it doesn’t make any sense. And unfortunately it is the most taboo topic and I can’t get anyone to talk to me about it. Except the Jehovah’s Witnesses. And even they have decided that I’m a lost cause.
9. I cry every time the Star Spangled Banned is sung. I can’t help it. I love being an American.
10. I want desperately to run away from home and live on a permanent adventure in nature. Not like Eat Pray Love. More like The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings meets Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider.
11. (I know it says 10 but deal with it! It took me 3 days to think up things that everyone doesn’t already know about me) My biggest regret in life, which I plan to rectify, is that I didn’t finish college. This makes me feel like an unworthy human being every single day. It’s my kryptonite.